Sunday, September 25, 2011

♥♥ 2nd Year Anniversary!! ♥♥

♥ Today, September 26 marks Kyle & I (Amanda)'s  2nd year Anniversary! It's hard to believe that it's been 2 blissful years already ^_^ Our wedding day was definitely the best day of my life! It went fast, but I cherish the memories everyday. I want to share a peak of our wedding book that I created on Blurb.

It is a beautiful hard cover book displaying our special day from start to finish. I designed the front cover displaying one of my favorite photos of our union, focusing on our unity candles in the foreground and us in the background. The back cover was us walking to the rose garden in Lorain, OH for our pictures after the ceremony, i had the. We will be looking at our wedding video, looking out our wedding book, and for the first time together, enjoying our wedding scrapbook I've created. I thank God for blessing me with a wonderful husband! K&A forever!!! ❤


Here is a sneak peak... it looks better in person! 



Our Song - ❤ Love of my Life ❤ - By Michael W. Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment